If they point to the same server then it means there’s not a different folder for the sub domain. Adding a rule to the existing htaccess can eliminate your problem. With the help of cpanel interface you might just edit the apache settings.
- How long it will take to rank for a particular product?
- What is search engine optimization (SEO)?
- What is Google's advanced languange specific search?
- Does TLDs matter for US or global keyword ranking?
- What is Google ads robots.txt generator?
You cannot comment on this entry