Learning about it is the initial step. Read blogs, articles and books about the topic. Then start playing about on the sites. See which ones you prefer, which ones make sense to you, which ones are popular between the readers of your site and then develop your own method of using social bookmarking tools to work for you.
- What is the role of age of domain in SEO?
- Does all links count in Search Engines?
- What Causes Sandbox filter? New experiment reveals why sandbox filter exists. Is sandbox a side effect of trust rank?
- Do search engines hate directories?
- Do meta description/keywords tag help in search engine rankings?
You cannot comment on this entry